Densetsu: Characters 1

After the covers, I work the pictures of the character profiles of DENSETSU Manga. The next character is called "Isi", blond boy with blue eyes. I not take so long to work with this picture, you see, is only character and background.


I use Photoshop CS5, I added the colors and shades to the character, I added the background one color and I put up a "layer of fill pattern" using the property "multiply" to blend with the background color and give the texture is seen.
The third image is the final version edit of Asagui Marian, she added the logo of the Manga, the character's name and credit. It looks great! :D 
For more information on character: : Biografy in Densetsu Blog (Spanish)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Densetsu: cover chapther 7

Character Wallpaper 2

Densetsu: cover chapther 5