Densetsu: cover chapther 7

"Anne," this is the name of this character that appears on this cover DENSETSU Manga. I take it easy to paint this picture. You will notice that you have more details than the previous covers, a large bouquet of flowers at center, a bloody dagger and an angry girl, but with great color.  Being background white, I gave me the freedom to accommodate the elements, the clouds and the tree to give a better composition.


Using only the "mouse" with the tool "loop" is selected and the areas I put the base color, then I add the colors to soften the shadows and with the tool "finger" and I manipulated his "takeover". The blood stains I made them with a soft brush, and the flowers (although you can not believe) I paint them one by one. The background I used only a gradient of blue colors and "brushes" of clouds. The tree at the top, I paint with "brushes" soft and use the "filter" blur to it to look away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Wallpaper 2

Densetsu: cover chapther 5