Densetsu: Characters 2

The next character to paint DENSETSU Manga is this girl, her name is "Miriam." Although the design is simple, I was somewhat complicated by the Scottish-style clothing (beret and dress).
At first, I knew how to paint, check many images of Scottish cloth, and finally I did several coats with black and yellow lines to give the style in the drawing.


The end result looks great. I did it twice. In Photoshop CS5 use only "blur filters" for some layers of color and the tool "finger" to obscure an area. The fund is only one color, and use a "fill layer" and opacity "multiply".
The third picture you can see, the Marian Asagui edit, where I place the logo, credit and character name.
For more information on character: : Biografy in Densetsu Blog (Spanish)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Densetsu: cover chapther 7

Densetsu: cover chapther 5

Character Wallpaper 2