Character Wallpaper 2

Well, this is the second wallpaper of the series I'm working with DENSETSU Manga characters, this brown-haired boy he called Daniel, and is with reference to the Day of the Dead is celebrated in Mexico.
The flowers that accompany this scene are the cempazúchitl (orange) and Moco de Pavò (mucus of turkey) (violet), which is characteristic of these days, the confetti that adorns the background.


After that I painted Wallpaper 1 above, I hallucinated with the flowers, but it was not difficult, but I guess a few silhouettes tube that you will notice that the flowers are together, but I think the finish is a sign that so worth it flower. = P
Made in Photoshop CS5, with layers of color and a mouse, use the tool "finger" to soften the shadows and the "blur gussiano" to brighten the eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Densetsu: cover chapther 7

Densetsu: cover chapther 5